lunedì 25 aprile 2011

It’s not you, it’s us.

 I lick your lips and I feel I just can’t stop. Then I pull gently your hairs, dividing our mouths.
You look at me, with and almost invisible smile on your face, unfortunately I can see it. It’ s too much.
-We need to break up. This is too much.
-Too much for who? -  She replies.
-For us.

THE silence.

I walk nervously in the room; my hands hide my face for a second.-You HAVE to understand. You HAD to recognize it. Our love it’s dangerous for itself, it’s dangerous for us.

Even if she is quiet, she doesn’t  smile no more. -I recognized we are just perfect together.
-Maybe you are too pure and naïve, of course you are.- Then I start shouting.
-It’s not you, it’s us. You are the perfume and I’m the fire. We can become just one thing. But we can just destroying everything. In one moment. Our love is too precious to be destroyed by inattention, but is real enough to be smashed by cruelty. Mine one.-
She looks at me, she understands, I think. However her eyes are cold and transparent like glass.
She walks outside the room. I start biting my lips until they bleed.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento