mercoledì 10 agosto 2011

Dissertation time or "How to kill your creativity asking you to copy references"

August 10th. Napoli. It's bloody warm
Ourside my wondow I can see any cars. Everybody is swimming somewhere and comparing their tans.
My Mac is playing this song and I feel like a character of a CLint Eastwood movie and the bad is my Dissertation. You little bastard. Until you are alive I cannot join the sun.

And of course my mother is a professor and she keeps editing my Dissertation, everyday some new grammar corrections. I feel  adolescent again. The istinct of playing the game is SO strong.

Sad thing is my Dissertation topic is about In-Game Advertising, both fun elements!
English Dissertations can make boring even games :(

Today I was looking at a "Best selling games list" but unlucklily, I found two versions of the same facts on 2 different websties and I cannot access to the orginal source. I felt like a kid during his arents'sdivorce: I was not able to understand who to believe to!!

Wish me good luck please! I'll need it...









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento